Sunday, February 18, 2007

Berlin vs Hairston...I eagerly await your comments

So in an all out, winner take all, who takes who to the mat?

My personal bent, if I haven't been clear in prior posts, is that Hairston is pinned after 1 round. It does seem that they have the same ideas in mind, but "Maxine" (as her critics refer to her) just doesn't DO what JB does. While yes, as I think Maggie brought up, his courses are a bit sprawling in workload, he is quite specific as to where that course GOES. Hairston on the other hand, doesn't ever really go there. (anywhere)...Perhaps if we had a longer piece to work with, she would have done so, but...

Herein is my waning attempt to get someone to comment on one of my posts.

3 comments:

Faith said...

I think there was a disconnect between what Hairston was advocating in the first part of the article and then how she put it into practice. I was following her up until 186 or so, where I was kind of like, "Seriously? THIS is what you were thinking of?"

Aa... said...

She lost me at "Malawi". It's like when Chandler told Janis he was going to "Yemen", and everyone was like, "Yemen"?

I graciously accept your comment.:)

Court said...

I think it's Berlin by TKO (dig the pugilistic jargon)--Hairston falls down so many times on her own that it's not even really a match.

--Court
a.k.a. The Sweet Scientist